We are NOW registering new patients !
Registering with the Practice is easy
It is quick and simple and gives you full access to all your healthcare needs.
Registering is simple
- Ask the receptionist for a form to complete and fill it in while you wait
- Print off the form below number 1 and hand it to the reception
- complete the form online and send it through automatically - number 2
1. Registration Form - to print out and complete
2. Online Registration Form - to complete online and press send
- Hand the completed form back to the receptionist
- If you find it more convenient you can drop it through the letter box , fax or email it to the practice.
- fax number 0208 450 3680
- email BRECCG.email@example.com
Once you have handed the form in, we will contact you via phone and make an appointment for you to see either the nurse or Health Care Assistant, in order to complete the full registration process.
Please remember that you will not be able to see a doctor straight away until the registration process is complete.
Documentation required to complete registration
1. NHS Number or Medical Card
2.Proof of address-an upto date utility bill or tenancy agreement.
3.Previous Doctors details
4.If none resident of UK ,your passport.
On registering with the practice you will be given a new patient questionnaire to complete and will be seen by the the nurse who will carry out a new patient check. Should you have any chronic diseases e.g. diabetes, asthma, ischaemic heart disease, you will be directed, at this appointment, to the appropriate services in order that you will receive the best possible care.
Are you a carer for someone? Please let us know when you register as you may have specific needs that we are able to help you with.
On occasions the practice does have the right to refuse a patient wishing to join the list.